Crow Wing SWCD - YouTube Videos
Buffer Law Information-Video
Check out Crow Wing SWCD's recent YouTube videos to learn more about our work with the public, nonprofit organizations, and governmental entities in protecting our water and land resources through the use of conservation practices.videos
Request SWCD On-site Assistance
Whatever your need -- onsite visits, wetland conservation, tree planting, technical assistance -- the SWCD now makes it easier! Request SWCD on-site assistance by completing the online SWCD Work Order:read more
TREE & PLANT SALE
Seed Mixes on sale now!
Trees - Shrubs - Flowering Plants - Grasses
SOLD OUT OF TREES and PLANTS. Orders are placed from January through March, tree pick-up takes place on May 5-7th, at the Northland Arboretum in Brainerd/Baxter.read more
- Year of Water Action: Themes by Month Go to Website: http://mn.gov/governor/issues/wateraction/ August 2016: A Year of Water Action Kickoff- Conserve, Protect,...
- Do you Own or Help Manage Woodlands in Minnesota? BRAINERD, MN – November 11, 2015– Free Woodlands of Minnesota Landowner...
- 2015 Plat Books are now available for $35 + tax ($37.76) at the Land Services Building, 322 Laurel Street, Suite...
- Big Trout Lake Conservation Plan A coalition of state and local units of governments, conservation organizations, and citizen groups were...
- MN DNR funded projects Bertha Lake, Peoria Road, Kreitz, : 10,000 sq ft shoreline restoration. Funded $2,652.33 in 2014. Kenney Lake,...
- Clean Water Partnership Monitoring: The Serpent Lakeshed Protection Investigation Study is a partnership between the SWCD, Crow Wing County (CWC),...
Crow Wing County - Soil & Water Conservation District
Our Mission:To work cooperatively with the public, nonprofit organizations, and governmental entities in protecting our water and land resources through the use of conservation practices; providing local leadership for the prudent use and conservation of water, soil, and associated resources while serving as a local natural resource information center.
Providing local expertise on water quality, erosion control and natural resources since 1956.