TREES / PLATMAP
Tree/Plant Orders: Jan-March 2020, Limited Availability
FUNDING / GRANTS
Funding/Grants Available for:
Shoreline, Buffers, Forest Stewardship Plans, Rain Gardens, Conservation Easements
Call Clayton 218-828-6197 for a Forest Stewardship Management Plan. Tax incentives are available.
- HIRING: Conservation Specialist (Full Time) Salary: $15.00-18.00 Hourly $31,320-$37,584 Salary Opening Date: 12/19/2019 Closing Date: 01/06/2020 4:30 p.m. To Apply:...
- Guest Opinion: Soil and Water Conservation Districts: Ensuring funding for the boots on the ground. Our great outdoors is one...
- We will focus on the following Minor Watersheds (Hydrologic Unit Code 14 subwatersheds): Round-Big Pine, Dam-Long, Round, Waukenabo-Round, Spirit-Farm Island,...
- Serpent Lake will benefit from a $1.2 million targeted watershed program grant the Minnesota Board of Water and Soil Resources...
- Crow Wing Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD), Minnesota Department of Natural Resources Fisheries (DNR), Big Pine Lake Association, The...
- Big Trout Lake Conservation Plan A coalition of state and local units of governments, conservation organizations, and citizen groups were...
Crow Wing County - Soil & Water Conservation District
To provide local leadership and implement voluntary soil and water conservation projects through programs and partnerships to Crow Wing County and adjacent areas.
Providing local expertise on water quality, erosion control and natural resources since 1956.